MUNICIPAL LIBRARY (31)
Building dating back to 1863, which until 1998 housed the Civil Hospital.
Construction began in 1863, and the Hospital was opened in 1871, replacing the antiquated hospital located in the upper part of the historic centre.
The Library houses over 75,000 books and 10,000 audio/videos, including historical collections such as those of Gioacchino Volpe, and writer and literary critic, Antonio Baldini.
The archives also include the complete documentation of “Santarcangelo dei Teatri”, the famous international theatre festival held in Santarcangelo every year in July since 1971.
condividi questa pagina